· The student identified a controversial issue and received approval from the instructor.
· The student used the four steps of an argument presented in Ch. 11 of Working in Groups. – State your claim 2. Support your claim 3. Provide reasons 4. Summarize your argument
· The student used the six steps of refuting an argument described in Ch. 11 of Working in Groups.
· 1. Listen to the argument 2. State the claim you oppose 3. Give an overview of your objections 4. Assess the evidence 5. Assess the reasoning 6. Summarize your response
· The student explained how the four-steps of an argument were used to present the supporting argument.
· The student explained how the six steps of refuting of an argument were used to present the supporting argument.
· The paper is 700- to 1,400-words in length.
· The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
The conclusion is logical, f· The paper—including the title page, reference page, tables, and any appendixes—is consistent with APA guidelines as directed by the facilitator. The paper is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space.
Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.lows, and reviews the major points.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS