1. What are the benefits of using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy versus using Behavioral Therapy?
2. The textbook indicates that choice intervention strategies are a central element of reality theory. How might these strategies be used in conjunction with other counseling theories?
3. What are the main differences between Bowenian, structural, and strategic family systems theories?
4. How could the family genogram be applied to the treatment of a family with addiction issues? Please apply this to a hypothetical family.
5. Would you consider choosing feminist, solution-focused, or narrative therapies when counseling individual clients, marriage clients, and family clients? Why or why not?
6. Short-term theories have become popular in the past number of years due to the pressure from insurance companies and the legal needs to address the clients’ presenting problems. With this in mind, why might it be important to consider using solution-focused theory?
7. Now that you have studied all the different theories of psychotherapy, what theory do you feel has the strongest approach for the population you may want to work with? Do you think that you will need to learn more than one approach? Why?
8. How can you, as a therapist, avoid becoming “stuck” in a particular theoretical framework? Identify specific ways that you can ensure you continue to grow.
Each Question has to be answer with 150-250 words and a cite. Also must Pass TURN IT IN WITH LESS THAN 5%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Each question has to be answered by themselves and not in a paper form!!!
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS