As the British philosopher Edmund Burke once observed, “All government, indeed every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue, and every prudent act, is founded on compromise and barter.”
For the final project in this course, you will write a grant-proposal paper to secure funding for your proposed service project that seeks to serve a community. In M1: Assignment 2, you defined the scope of the project and created a preliminary assessment of the project’s needs.
In this assignment, you will identify and analyze the component parts of the community you have chosen to work in. Pay specific attention to how the parts compromise with, interact with, and relate to one another as well as how they act as potential avenues of support for your own project.
You will create a detailed concept map of the community you are researching.
Address the following:
- Identify a community that will be a basis for your service project.
- Identify all the major forces at work in the community while focusing on the key players.
- Identify the goals, needs, and possible relationships of these key players to one another.
- Provide a short analysis of these relationships. How will they influence the planning, design, and implementation of the proposed service project?
Write a 4–5 page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M2_A2.doc. For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M2_A2.doc.
By Wednesday, March 1, 2017, deliver your assignment to the M2: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Identified an appropriate community that would be used for the action-research project.||
|Created a detailed map identifying the key players within the community.||
|Examined the community to identify the goals, needs, and relationships among the key players of the community.||
|Explained the relationships of the key players with the others in the community and examined their possible impact on various aspects of the service project showing analysis.||
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS