Based on this unit’s readings and the online presentations, analyze the “Case of the Belated Lab Test” using the 4-step model described in Chapter 2 and Part I of this unit’s online presentation. You will be creating the first steps of a performance improvement plan for this case study.
- The case is included below. The case study already describes the current flow of activities, so it may be helpful to make a list of the steps and who takes them. OPTIONAL: you can earn extra credit for including a flow chart of the steps, but the flow chart is not mandatory.
- Introduction: Introduce what your analysis will include and what topics you will cover. Include a preview of your findings of performance opportunities.
- Body: Be sure to address all of the following elements:
- Create a brief description of the performance measures that are involved in this problem: Distinguish whether they are systems measures, process measures, or outcome measures? This is your “problem statement”.
- Identify any internal and external customers that this situation affects.
- Evaluate how satisfied each customer is with the current performance:
- Construct a plan for how you would measure each customer’s expectations and whether they are satisfied with the current performance. Examine each customer’s requirements for the performance measure: what is each customer expecting? Describe at least two types of tools that you would use to determine their expectations and measure their satisfaction.
- Conclusion: Summarize your findings and conclude with a list of performance opportunities that will need to be addressed by future work teams.
- Your paper should be in APA style, with a minimum of three pages excluding cover and reference pages.
- Optional: You may want to add a flow chart of steps described the case study process.
- Include your textbook and any other references in proper APA style.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS