Case Study: Supply chain for a T-shirt being created
1. Provide a listing of all the steps in the supply chain for a t-shirt being created, starting with the raw materials being produced and ending with the shirt being made available to the public.
2. If you were asked to recruit 2 salespersons, what steps would you include in the process? Begin with announcing the openings, and describe the steps in the process until a job offer is made.
3. Promotion is the “P” most generally identified with Marketing, but promotional efforts need to respond to an ever more difficult to reach target market. Describe yourself in the terms a marketer might use to describe you as a consumer, and tell 1. How you can best be reached, and 2. Which traditional method of promotion is unlikely to be successful in attracting your attention?
4. Surfer Tom is going to sell his custom surfboards. He was able to rent a garage from his Uncle Ed for $1,200 a month, which includes utilities. He anticipates being able to sell his boards for $500 each. The raw materials (resin, foam, etc.) will cost an average of $200 for each board, and he plans to spend $60 per board to advertise them to local surfers. Assuming these are all the costs and revenues, what will be Surfer Tom’s monthly break-even point in units? Does this seem like a reasonable amount for him to produce and sell every month? Please show your calculations.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS