This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to identify drawings, specifications and requirements for services in a range of medium rise and wide span commercial projects. It requires an ability to identify and evaluate differing methods and services in accordance with building regulations and standards
In this unit, you will gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Evaluate commonly used methods of water storage supply and layouts
- Evaluate methods of sewerage and drainage disposal and their layouts
- Assess commonly used methods for mechanical ventilation and air distribution and their layout
- Evaluate the range of hot water systems
- Evaluate effective natural lighting for a range of situations
- Ensure fire protection standards are met
- Outline the requirements for general electrical and electronic service installation
The assessments in this unit, are a combination of written and skill-based assessments. The types of assessments you will be completing are:
- 1 x Knowledge Assessment.
- 2 x Skills Assessments.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS