1. Select the 3rd party source for which you will undertake your analysis
2. Thoroughly read and understand the booklet entitled: “The Miniature Guide to Critical Thinking, Concepts and Tools” by Dr Richard Paul and Dr Linda Elder, 2008, Foundation for Critical Thinking Press. A copy of this document is available on the course d2l content folders, in the sub-folder “Introduction and Schedule”. In particular: consult the sections on page 11 and 12.
3. Review the materials in the d2l folder “Scientific Writing and Reading”.
4. Following the principles in Paul and Elder, and adopting the advice in the “Scientific Writing” materials folder on d2l, prepare a critical review essay of no greater than 1000 words (provide a word count) that demonstrates your ability to write in a scholarly manner for an academic audience. Reference citations do not count in the total word count.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS