Developmental psychology seeks to address various aspects of human development, including physical, cognitive, social, moral, and personality development.
Develop a 13-14 slide PowerPoint presentation discussing the influences on physical and cognitive development.
Select one of the stages of development below as the focus of your presentation.
- Infancy: from birth to 1 year
- Early childhood: from 1-6 years
- Middle childhood: from 6-12 years
- Adolescence: from 12-18 years
- Early adulthood: from 18-40 years
- Middle adulthood: from 40-60 years
- Late adulthood: from 60+ years
Address the following in relation to the selected stage:
- What factors affect physical development? Consider hereditary and environmental influences. Provide examples.
- What factors affect cognitive development? Consider hereditary and environmental influences. Provide examples.
- What factors affect social, moral, and personality development? Describe the factors by explaining at least two theoretical perspectives associated with social, moral, and personality development.
Include at least two peer-reviewed sources.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
When creating a PowerPoint presentation you must include key information on the slide and then use the Speaker Note section to elaborate.
Speakers note’s need to be about 50 word per slide!!!!
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS