Direct Financial Compensation (Monetary Compensation)
- Summarize the usual components of a total compensation plan and the environment of compensation practice.
- Explain the direct financial compensation practices.
- Discuss job structures and how they are established.
- Summarize competitive pay policies: pay level and pay mix.
- Explain what pay structures are and how they are created.
- Review exceptions to the rules: compensation for sales representatives, contingent workers, and executives.
Indirect Financial Compensation (Employee Benefits)
· Learning Objcectives
- Define indirect financial compensation (employee benefits).
- Describe legally required benefits and the various kinds.
- Define discretionary benefits and explain the various types.
- Explain workplace flexibility (work/life balance).
- Describe customized benefit plans.
- Summarize the issues of communicating information about benefit plans.
1. Describe in a brief essay what say-on-pay policies and claw back policies are. Why do corporations implement these policies?
2. In a brief essay, discuss some of the reasons why companies chose to offer employee benefits. Also, discuss the reasons the U.S. government established particular legally required benefits.
– essay form (narrative form) no Bullet points should not to be used
– at least 1.5 – 2 pages in length, Times New Roman 12-pt font, double-spaced, 1 inch margins and utilizing
– 2 outside scholarly or professional source related to human resource management.
– APA formatting and citation should be used.
– Textbook : Title: Human Resource Management , ISBN: 9780134739724 Authors: Martocchio Publisher: Pearson Edition: 15TH 19
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS