Diversity in gender, culture, spiritual beliefs, and sexual orientation, among other things, exists in the military. The US military reflects America, representing Americans from all states and all walks of life. Military personnel are trained and expected to work as a team and support their fellow service personnel. They are to be judged on their performance and not by their gender, race, ethnicity, or religion. The intent is to unite them with the goal of protecting the nation and fighting for freedom. However, in any large organization, there will be conflict and the US military is no different. The military has a unique culture, which must be understood by the individuals working in the field of operational psychology who are supporting its mission.
Tasks: research the diversity in the military.
Create a 3- to 4-page paper addressing the following:
- Select one form of diversity and discuss how it affects the culture and personnel within the military.
- Discuss how an individual working in the field of operational psychology can serve the workforce with regard to dealing with this form of diversity.
- Summarize the relevant scientific literature on this topic.
- Discuss the field’s results as reported from relevant research studies, citing your sources.
- Provide your opinion on what you believe is the most salient concern the individual working in the field of operational psychology in the military has to address with regard to this issue.
PLEASE SEE ATTATCHED GRADING RUBRIC
Justify your responses. Be sure to cite any relevant resources.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS