For this assignment, you will write an annotated bibliography on three sources. For detailed information on how to create your Annotated Bibliography, please see this Sample Annotated Bibliography.
In your Annotated Bibliography, you will
- Copy and paste the writing prompt you chose to explore in Week One into a Word Document.
- Restate the working thesis you created in Week One below your writing prompt.
- In this same document, identify your primary source (your short story) and two secondary, academic sources.
- Summarize each source and explain how the source supports your working thesis. These summaries should be 100 to 150 words for each entry.
For the Annotated Bibliography assignment, you will write annotations for three sources. One source should be a primary source. Next, you will choose two secondary sources that are additional to the text.
The two sources you locate must be academic sources and come from peer-reviewed journals or other scholarly publications. For information on finding sources within the Ashford Library, please view the ENG125 – Literature Research tutorial. https://ashford.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/ENG125+-+Literature+Research/0_bmv0vsn9
The Annotated Bibliography includes a citation of the source in APA format. It also includes a brief summary of the source.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS