Imagine you are the new training manager for a Financial Services organization with 500 employees. As the new training manager, your goal is to calibrate training to be closely aligned with business strategies and the future direction of the organization.
The HR Director has requested that you prepare a summary of the phases of the training process model so that key stakeholders can better understand the importance of training to support key strategies to expand the business. The organization is curious about training; however, may undervalue its importance in meeting business objectives.
Create a plan that summarizes components of the training process model and its relationship to business strategies.
Write a report of no more than 1,050 words that summarizes the training process model. Your paper must include the following information:
- The phase of the training process model
- Functions of a training open system
- Definition of learning and categories of learning
- Definition of HR development and how it aligns with strategic planning
Cite any outside sources according to APA formatting guidelines.
Blanchard, N., & Thacker, J. (2013). Effective training (5th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson. Chapter 1
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS