In 12-15 slides, propose a community prevention program to target a specific health issue.
For your chosen health issue describe how each level of prevention would address the issue (primary, secondary and tertiary).
The following must be included in the PowerPoint:
- Describe the community.
- Describe the advantage(s) and disadvantage(s) the prevention would have for the community.
- Discuss how prevalent the problem is.
- Describe the types of intervention that would be most appropriate.
- Discuss the challenges you expect to encounter.
- Describe how you will overcome those challenges.
Support all claims with research from three to five peer-reviewed sources; include 75-150 words per slide for speaker notes. Title and reference slides are not included in word count.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS