In conducting a job analysis, there are two areas: (1) job-based and (2) person-based structure. For this assignment, identify the needed knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs); the tasks, duties, and responsibilities (TDRs); and any other specifics for a registered nurse’s position.
We will be using research efforts to complete the assignment. Refer to https://www.bls.gov/ooh/ to identify and collect needed data/basic information about a registered nurse’s position. Utilize to the A-Z Index to access information on registered nurses.
Then, use the following website to create your own structure-based analysis: www.onetonline.org. Follow the steps listed below for the www.onetonline.org website to access the needed information.
- Search www.onetonline.org.
- Go to the Occupation Search section.
- Enter the keyword (registered nurse) or the O*NET-SOC code.
- Click the arrow.
- Identify/record code for registered nurses.
- Click Registered Nurses.
- View the report.
- Click the Custom tab at the top of the page. (Note: You will customize/select your own job analysis specifics based on the job and person-based specifics.)
- Check the appropriate boxes (see below for required information).
- Click GO.
Once the data is collected, complete an eight- to ten-slide PowerPoint presentation about the job-based and person-based structure needed for the registered nurse’s position.
The following information should be identified in the PowerPoint presentation:
- work activities and detailed work activities,
- technology skills,
- tools used,
- wages, and
- an explanation of what a job analysis is and its purpose.
As you create the content slides for your presentation, be sure to use the speaker notes function to explain the content in detail for each of the slides. Imagine you are presenting to your company leaders.
Note: Keep the 6×6 PowerPoint rule in mind (i.e., slides should only include six to seven lines of content with no more than six to seven words per line). Any illustrations should relate to the content being discussed. Be creative!
Include a title slide and references slide in your presentation; however, please keep in mind that these do not count toward meeting the minimum slide requirement.
Click here to access a tutorial on PowerPoint presentation best practices.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS