In this assignment, you will gain a deeper understanding of research methods as they devise a study and test out a hypothesis they have regarding human development.
Select one area in lifespan development that you would like to study further.
Identify a hypothesis about this area of development.
Identify the various research methods and theories used to study human behavior, and choose one of these methods.
Write a 700-word research design for your study in which you would evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of your chosen methodology.
- For example, you can study how social development throughout the lifespan is affected by children born with fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS). You may hypothesize that children with FAS will have difficulties with peer relationships throughout their life. To study this, you may use a case study.
- Set up this design, and discuss the various times throughout the lifespan you would study and also discuss how you might do this (structured interviews, observations, and so on)
Note: You do not have to actually complete the research; just develop the research based on a design and discuss how this design will aid in testing the hypothesis you developed.
Format any citations in your research design according to APA guidelines.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS