Now that you have completed the second part of our course, Religion in Colonial America, select one of the following questions and submit a reasoned, researched, and documented answer by the end of this week.
- What are the religious overtones of the American Constitution as expressed by the ‘Founding Fathers’? Name them and explain why they are important to the history of religion in America.
- What was the religious appeal of the West? To whom and for what reason?
- How did Mormonism establish itself a major religious sect in the American West?
- Why did those who favored slavery and those who didn’t clash? On what religious grounds were they divided?
As you respond to the question, remember to support your answer with researched examples. This will be an important factor in your grade. Your response should be 1-2 pages long and inlcude citations for any resources used. You citations must reflect APA style.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.doc” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS