Often times hiring managers choose the best interviewee and not the best candidate for the position. Many times the selection process comes down to two candidates and the interviewers are making a decision with only a small exposure to the person.
- Think back to an interview that you had interviewing for a job. When you finished the interview, did you think the interviewers had enough information about you to make an informed decision? Why or why not?
- Do you think that “good interviewees” are more likely to get a job versus the right candidate? Why or why not?
Discussion Board Rubric
ExpectationPoints PossiblePoints EarnedCommentsApplication of Learning Material Content: Post demonstrates understanding of Learning Material content.
Application of Course Knowledge: Post contributes unique perspectives or insights gleaned from personal experience or examples from discipline.
DB Responses: Responds substantively to two posts. Responses encourage interaction in the Discussion Board and classroom community.
Organization: Post presents information logically and is clearly relevant to discussion topic.
Professional Language: Posts contain accurate grammar, spelling, and punctuation with few or no errors. (APA formatting is not required.)
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS