Option #2: Using Tools to Solve a Problem
Research a business problem that has occurred either at your organization or in the news:
- Provide a short summary of the problem.
- Identify possible solutions using at least one technique or tool:
- If you choose a process, include the names of the steps as you describe the process.
- If you choose a tool, include the diagram/map.
- Describe the decision-making process you would follow.
- Compare your results to the decisions made in the actual scenario.
- Analyze which decision-making method and solution you think is most appropriate for the business problem.
- Justify your response and analysis by using and citing relevant research.
- Your paper should be 4 pages in length, not counting the required title and references pages.
- Format your paper according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.) .
- Cite a minimum of six scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to the textbook, four of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources. (You may not use the required and recommended readings for this course.)
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS