- Please complete all parts in a Microsoft Word document.
- The body of your document should be at least 200 words in length.
- Quoting should be less than 10% of the entire paper. Paraphrasing is necessary.
- Students must cite and reference at least 1 credible sources from the PG Library.
- Please be sure to utilize the writing resources in Academic Tools to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written Assignments.
Locate research on LOS, death, birth, and infection rates within a hospital by using the AHIMA Body of Knowledge or University Library. Interpret the types of data used for healthcare statistics by reviewing the formulas. Next, with an understanding of the types of data necessary for clinical, administrative, and financial reports, demonstrate knowledge of data extraction methods by discussing the capture, storage, and retrieval of healthcare data for a large hospital system. In your essay, make sure to indicate the considerations related to data capture tools and technologies (i.e., forms, computer screens, templates, and other health record documentation tools). Conclude your essay by sharing how this process impacts the quality of care.
Submitting Your Work
Submit your work to the Dropbox by completing the steps below:
- Click the link that says “Submit an Assignment.”
- In the “Submit to Basket” menu, select Unit 9: Assignment.
- In the “Comments” field, make sure to add at least the title of your paper.
- Click the “Add Attachments” button.
- Follow the steps listed to attach your Word document.
To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it. Make sure that you save a copy of your submitted Assignment.
Be sure to review the grading rubric for this Assignment in the Course Resources.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS