To prepare for this Application:
- Review Lessons 25 and 27 in the course text Using SPSS for Windows and Macintosh: Analyzing and Understanding Data.
- Review the video program for this week, located in the Learning Resources.
- Read the ANOVA/MANOVA section of the StatSoft Electronic Textbook at http://www.statsoft.com/textbook/.
- Access the gss04student_corrected dataset in the Course Information area of the classroom to use for this Application
- Craft up to a one page double-spaced write up of the statistical results (include any additional pages needed for any APA tables or graphs and the SPSS syntax and output) in which you do the following:
- State the statistical assumptions of this test.
- Select an independent variable with three or more levels and a dependent variable.
- Develop the null hypothesis and the alternative hypothesis for main effects.
- Using SPSS, calculate an ANOVA. Include a post hoc test.
- Report on the p value and the confidence interval.
- Interpret the confidence interval.
- Decide whether to reject or retain the null hypothesis based on main effects and/or post-hoc statistical tests.
- Generate syntax and output files in SPSS. You will need to copy and paste these into your Application document.
- Based on your SPSS analysis, report the results using correct APA format. Include results for post hoc tests where appropriate. Your report should include the following:
- SPSS syntax and output files
- ANOVA table
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS