Scholarly or academic writing is comprised of a number of key ideas, including purpose, audience, presence of bias, and quality of evidence. It is important to understand these terms in order to incorporate them in your writing.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Study Notes: Introduction to Scholarly Writing: Purpose, Audience, and Evidence and the media presentation Introduction to Scholarly Writing: Purpose, Audience, and Evidence.
- Consider the information and decide on one of the four concepts (purpose, audience, presence of bias, and quality of evidence) for this Discussion.
With this information in mind:
Post by Day 4 a description of one of the key concepts of scholarly writing, using information from the reading. Include at least one example to illustrate the concept.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS