Assignment 2: Physical Ability Tests
Select a job that requires a moderate level of physical ability, such as security staff, office delivery personnel, door-to-door salespersons, retail salesperson, or nurses at hospitals and conduct an interview to determine their level of physical activity. Create a list of 8-10 interview questions and conduct. an interview to determine their level of physical activity. Based on your interview, create a physical ability test plan for this job. While it is important you develop a list of questions based on your reading of the individual assessment some of the questions you may want to include for the interview include:
- Prior to being hired were you asked to take any physical ability tests?
- What do you perceive to be the physical demands of your job?
- On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 meaning very physically demanding and 1 meaning not at all physically demanding, how physically demanding would you say your job is?
- Are there physical demands you were unaware of prior to accepting your position?
- Do you believe physical ability tests should be given to individuals being considered for your type of work? if yes, what types of physical tests would you recommend?
Create a detailed physical ability test plan for this position. Use the template provided. The plan must include a minimum of five physical ability tests. Please describe each test in detail, and indicate how the tests will be administered and evaluated. Make sure you also include the interview questions you asked.
Submit the test plan and list of questions asked to the M2: Assignment 2 Dropbox by Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
A Template Example of a Physical Ability Test
TITLE OF TEST:
INTRODUCTION: (an explanation of the reasons for and parameters of the testing)
APPLICANTS NECESSARY PREPARATION: (explaining the points the applicant needs to consider prior to taking the test.)
o Test Description (Overview of what it to be done.)
o Related Job Task : (Explanation as to why this test is related to the job)
o Procedure: (Specific details as to what the applicant must do to successfully complete the test.)
o Criteria: (What are the measurable results that must be achieved, such as time on task, amount of task completion expected, and grading criteria, i.e., points/pass –fail, penalities, etc.)
o Illustrated Component: (If necessary, obstacle course map, procedural images, etc.)
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS