Looking Toward the Future
So far in this class, you have reflected upon past positive experiences from your life and you have applied various life theories to these experiences. Now it is time to use what you have learned about these theories and past experiences to set ongoing goals for your educational and professional future.
- Identify and describe three goals: One personal, one professional, and one academic goal for your major field of study in the online environment.
- For each of your three goals, apply the SMART goal process and explain each component. (Review these documents [Setting S.M.A.R.T. goals, andS.M.A.R.T.er goals] found within the SMART Goal Article and Activity from Week 3 to help answer this question.)
- Create an accountability plan for meeting each of your goals. How will you overcome obstacles?
- Predict success in achieving your goals based on your past positive experiences, your individual personality (as determined by the trait approach discussed in chapter six), and your major field of study.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS