- Some popular educational methods and products, claim that the use of certain highly stimulating methods will help infants and small children develop greater levels of intelligence, creativity, and academic ability.
- Do some outside research (you can use Google for this) and identify one or more of these so called “high success” methods, then describe how the method supposedly works?
- What are the levels of success this product or method claims to achieve?
- How much does this method/product seem to rely on personal stories/anecdotes, a single “independent” study, promotion by a well-known celebrity, testimonials by teachers or parents, etc.
- Now what is the actual “hard evidence” or scientific support that this method actually increases intelligence, creativity, and/or academic ability?
- Assume there was some success using this method, what could be alternative and sometimes obvious explanations for this methods success?
Please – ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS