Theory of Mind is a theory of psychological and developmental roots that is defined by the ability of a child to attribute mental states such as beliefs, feelings, knowledge, thoughts, intents to oneself and others and to understand that others have beliefs and feelings that are different than one’s own. search for the five foundational components of theory of mind that emerge between ages 2 and 5 that were shared in Cognitive development of children: Research and application . Understanding this developmental sequence is critical in being able to support children as they grow and develop cognitively.
For this discussion, choose one of the scenarios below to create an example for:
- Option 1: Provide an example of one conceptual perspective-taking challenge a child faces when interacting with teachers and peers upon entry into preschool or kindergarten.
- Option 2: Provide an example of how 3- and 4-year-old children’s gullibility places them at risk.
- Option 3: Provide an example of either a drawback or benefit of trying to accelerate preschoolers’ understanding of deception.
- Option 4: Provide an example of how you can apply Theory of Mind to understanding symptoms associated with either autism or Asperger’s disorders.
Next, complete the Week Three Discussion Two Web Template attached by placing your example in the center of the web and including your answer to each of the questions that are posted within the outside bubbles of the web. Finally, in a three to four sentence summary, evaluate how the information in your web supports the relationship between Theory of Mind and other developmental domains. Make sure to post your summary and attach your Week Three Discussion Two Web Template to your initial reply.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS