There are two primary theoretical perspectives that you will be examining throughout this course—the behavioral approach and the cognitive approach. As you begin this course, it is important to understand the foundation for each of these theories and how they differ from each other. As you come to understand these two perspectives, consider which of these is a good fit for your perspective on learning and behavior. Alternatively, you may find that you prefer a combination of the two, which is the basis for the cognitive-behavioral theory of learning.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research the behavioral approach and cognitive approach. Conduct two searches using the following phrases:
- Behavioral theory of learning
- Cognitive theory of learning
Place quotation marks around the phrase you are searching for so your search engine is more effective in locating relevant results.
Then, address the following:
- Describe the foundational principles of each approach.
- Compare and contrast the two approaches, specifically detailing where they differ from each other.
- State which of the two approaches you most identify with. Give reasons for your answers.
Write a 2–3-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Be sure to include a title page and a reference page. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M1_A3.doc. For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M1_A3.doc.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS