Topic Examples: Climate Change, Loss of Biodiversity, Pollution, Water Scarcity, Human Population, and Energy. If you are not sure if your topic is a relevant issue, obtain preapproval.
The research paper must be a minimum of three full pages, 12-point font, double spaced, APA format with a separate cover page and reference page.
The following must be covered in the paper:
- Give a complete explanation of why your topic is a human ecology issue and assess different points of view, assumptions, and/or arguments regarding your topic.
- Describe the issue in terms of its effect on the interrelationship of the physical, biological, and ecological systems.
- Describe the impacts on the environment resulting from human decisions related to this issue.
This assignment will require you to apply the skills gained during the library activities you completed in Modules 1 through 5. Using library resources, research a human ecology topic of your choice and follow the directions to complete a research paper on the topic evaluating both the issue and the impacts from human decisions regarding the issue.
This research paper will give you an opportunity to explore a human ecology issue of your choice in more depth. Review the assignment rubric to ensure you earn maximum points. Examples of research topics, directions for writing the research paper, and the grading rubric are provided to help guide you through the research paper process.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS