1. Watch this short video regarding correlation and causation:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B271L3NtAw
2. Read the section of the APA ethics code that involves Research (Standard 8). http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/
3. Read the following research article and the newspaper article involving Facebook.(copy and paste the links in your browser if they don’t open). They are about the same study. The NYTimes article will help you understand what you are reading on the PNAS site.
4. Briefly summarize what the research study was about and what the findings/results were (This part of your post should only be a 2-3 sentences).
5. Using the information you learned about correlation and causation from your textbook readings and video determine if the results demonstrate causation or correlation? If so, state whether it is correlation or causation and why. (please be careful not to confuse relationships with cause and effect). What other variables could account for the results? (Explain).
6. Using the information you learned from reading the APA Ethics code, answer the following: If this research was conducted by psychologists, were there any ethical issues/violations as a result of conducting the experiment? Explain and support your response. You may also include any other thoughts regarding the research.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS