Week 1 Relationship Marketing ( last five years, except for the Bible).
Keller & Alsdorf: Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to Godâ€™s Work Cheap 1
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool. For more information about Turnitin, click here (Links to an external site.).
DISCUSSION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
The student will complete 6 Discussions in this course.
The student will post one thread of at least 750 words not to exceed 1,250 words (Not including cover and reference).
For each thread, students must support their assertions with at least 2 scholarly authored citations in current APA format, with at least one new reference from a Marketing Journal to support the topic researched. Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years, except for the Bible.
The exceptions are as follows:
â€¢ Discussion: Product Thread must cite, in current APA format, at least four articles, including the three articles listed in the prompt and a new Journal article on PRODUCT;
â€¢ Discussion: Disruptive Marketing Thread must include and cite two of your references used for the Disruptive Marketing
As part of your Doctoral journey, you are reading Timothy Kellerâ€™s book â€˜Every Good Endeavor.â€™
On page 41 of the hardcover version of this book, he included, â€œDid God create food only to provide for necessity (nutrition) and not also for delight and good cheer? So to the purpose of clothing apart from necessity (protection) was comeliness and decency. In grasses, trees, and fruits, apart from their various uses, there is the beauty of appearance and pleasantness of fragranceâ€¦Did he not, in short, render many things attractive to us, apart from their necessary use?â€
Additionally, you will explore the concept of Relationship Marketing and, in particular, you will focus on Differentiating Customers by Their Needs. Please answer these questions and use scholarly support for your answers:
1. Why has more progress been made on customer value differentiation than on customer needs differentiation?
2. Is it possible to meet individual needs? Is it feasible? Can you describe three examples where it has been profitable?
3. For each of the following product categories, name a branded example, then hypothesize about how you might categorize customers by their different needs, in the same way, our sample toy company and pharmaceutical company did.
â€¢ Personal Care (cosmetics, deodorant, toothpaste, etc.)
Connect the chapter from ‘Every Good Endeavor’ called ‘The Design of Work’ to ONE of the examples you provided. For example, a Louis Vuitton handbag holds important items for their consumers from their money and credit cards, and many other daily essentials. But a handbag from Walmart works just as effectively. Why is there such a following for Louis Vuitton then? You choose YOUR example. Connect Timothy Keller’s excerpt from page 41.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS