Assignment 2: Discussion—Living the Full-life
What is living the full-life? Consider the three basic pillars of positive psychology—the pleasant life, the good life, and the meaningful life. Living the successful blend of these three pillars is considered living the full-life.
The aim of positive psychology is to scientifically study the successful blend of these pillars. Using the readings for this module, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research the three pillars of positive psychology.
Based on your research, respond to the following:
- Explain the concept of each basic pillar.
- Follow your explanation with an activity to help experience each pillar.
- Discuss why it is important to experience these activities, according to the theoretical model of positive psychology.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
By Sunday, July 19, 2015, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Wednesday, July 22, 2015, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS