Part 1. Discuss
Why should an organization be concerned with defining its future direction? Identify and discuss at least one element of the strategic-planning process that is essential in carrying out this task of planning for the future.
Part 2. Analyze the external environment
Select a health care provider organization in the local community (or nationally), preferably a hospital, a physician group practice, or even a nursing home chain. Conduct an external environmental assessment for the organization along the lines described in chapter 5 of your textbook. You can get this information from the company’s Web site, other Web sites, journal articles, and other sources. Be sure to cover all the basic categories of environmental factors. Draw a diagram showing the environmental forces you have identified and the interrelationships among them and with the organization.
For this assignment, your report should be at least four pages in length, in current APA edition format and should include the following information:
- The steps to externally evaluate the firm
- Description of two environmental forces that may have some impact – positive or negative – on the organization or business.
- Create a strategic group map showing the interrelationship between the environmental forces and the organization
- Description of two critical issues specific to the organization, its industry and its customers
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS